My husband and I are about to move back to the U.S. this month; I thought that on this 9-month 'anniversary' of the blog, I would look back on posts that described some of our trips in Europe.
- 10 Tips for the OV-Chipkaart in the Netherlands Riding buses and trains all around Holland.
- WOWW: Guess Which City in the Netherlands Check it out--might entice you to visit!
- TBT: Here Yesterday, Gone Today Learn about Miffy, a Dutch icon!
- Cycling in the Netherlands: My 10 Favorite Videos You will laugh out loud at some of them!
- 9 Reasons to Visit the 033MONDRIAN in Amersfoort Hurry, it's there 'til October 31, 2015!
- FOIF: 3, 2, 1, Catching Up on TripAdvisor Some restaurant reviews for Amsterdam!
- WOWW: ARTZUID 2015, Name That Sculpture What funny names would you create?
- Signs of Comfort in the Netherlands Would you ride a bike in the Netherlands?
- Le Tour de France 2015: Getting Ready in Utrecht Utrecht was full of yellow and...!
- Celebrating the 4th of July Differently This Year No fireworks, but a 4th to remember!
- Blauw Means Blue, But You’ll Be Tickled Pink Excellent restaurant in Utrect!
- Fun in the Sun in Scheveningen There are beaches in the Netherlands!
- WOWW: Guess Which Village in the Netherlands Only boats and bikes in this village!
- The Most Beautiful Garden in the World Keukenhof--tulips, sculptures, what beauty, oh my!
- WOWW: Guess Which Museum Just one of the many wonderful museums!
- Foster Happiness with a Fun Walk with Friends One of many walking trails!
- From Beginning to End, A Wonderful Vacation in Greece My recent trip this summer!
- 4 Days of Magical Moments in Milos Magical is the key word for this idyllic island!
- WOWW: Guess How Old Check out Theopetra Cave.
- TBT: 3 Reasons to Take Ferries at Night in Greece No trip is complete without a ferry ride!
- FOIF: Up Close in Kos Memories from a 2012 trip.
- 2 Reasons to Celebrate in Santorini + 1 Surprise Santorini--you've heard of the place!
- Guess Which Island in the Cyclades Many to choose from--give the game a try!
- Balconi tou Aigaiou: A View That Thrills Restaurant on Andros island.
- FOIF: O Kossis Taverna, A Meat Lover’s Dream New favorite restaurant on Andros island!
- A Soothing Sunset in Batsi One of my favorite coastal towns on Andros island.
- O Thanasis—The Best Kebab in Greece We go here every trip to Athens!
- FOIF: George’s Steak House in Glyfada, Greece Family and friends all love George's.
- TBT: Always Awesome Adventures in Athens Memories of recent and long ago trips.
- I Have This Thing With Greek Beaches More on why I launched another Instagram account!
- Beaches by Bus on Skopelos Island in Greece Reason for @ihavethisthingwithgreekbeaches
- Greek Islands are Always on My Mind All of them--and I have so many more to visit!
- WOWW: Guess Which City Play the game, and choose between Brussels, Bruges, and Gent!
- Brussels—Signs of a Capital Brussels exceeded my expectations.
- I’ll Be Back, In Bruges Three visits and counting--I will return!
- Tech Tidbits: My 7 Reasons for Buying a CityCard Gent A huge savings, find out how much!
- Luxurious Travel in Luxembourg A perfect weekend!
- My 10 Tips for Traveling Like a Local
- Signs—Universal or Unique?
- Guess Where These Recycling Bins are Located
- TBT: I Think I’ll Take a Selfie
- Guess the Locale of the Canal
- What’s Your Dream Vacation?
- WOWW: Guess Which Cycle Friendly Country
- WOWW: Guess Which Country’s Market
- WOWW: Guess Which City in Europe
- WOWW: Guess Which Park
So, there you have it, 54 posts (one for every year in my age!) from the 133 posts so far on Travel with Mrs. T. Happy 9 months to me! If you're planning a trip to any of the countries listed, hope you found something useful!
Spending the time to organize the posts into countries made me realize that I've yet to write posts about our trips this past year to London, Koblenz, Heidelberg, Aachen, Meteora, Mt. Olympus, Spetses, Nafplion, Porto Cheli, Epidavros, Han sur Lesse, Bastogne, and Rotterdam--so Travel with Mrs. T. will continue...but from the U.S.
Which was your favorite post?
Let me know in a comment below!